Ensure your child is ready to go!
When your child needs a clean bill of health for a school or sports physical, LYNK Pediatrics is your best choice! Whether you are a new or existing patient, we will do a thorough job and get it done quickly to meet your deadline. A school or sports physical is a lot like a general checkup where we assess your child’s overall health.
Some of the things that happen at a school or sport physical appointment:
- Thorough physical examinations and testing including ears, eyes,
mouth, heart, lungs, legs, alertness, skin, reflexes, and more
- Measurements of height and weight to compare to other children
- Developmental review of age-specific behaviors
- Behavioral and psychological assessments through observations and
- Hearing and sight checks
- Administer any needed vaccinations
- Blood pressure check
- Evaluation of flexibility
- Abdominal abnormality check
If your child is a new patient, we will also ask you to bring any medical records and copies of immunizations and complete our new patient forms. We will again ask about any allergies and current medications.