Ensure your child is ready to go!
When your child needs a clean bill of health for a school or sports physical, LYNK Pediatrics can help! A school or sports physical is a lot like a general checkup where we assess your child’s overall health.
Some of the things that happen at a school or sport physical appointment:
- Thorough physical examination; checks for scoliosis, hips dysplasia screen, and deep tendon reflexes.
- Height and weight measurement with growth charts to track development
- Checking for milestones for gross and fine motor, communication and personal/social skills
- Hearing and vision screen
- At certain ages, we also spot check for blood sugar, Hemoglobin urinalysis, lipid profile, HIV and chlamydia test, and lead level.