General Health we provide
LYNK Pediatrics is your top choice for your child’s long-term wellness and ongoing medical care. We work with patients from newborn to 18. The American Academy of Pediatrics (A.A.P.) recommends that your child get checkups about a week after birth and then at 1, 2, 4, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, and 24 months old. After that, healthy children generally only come once a year until they are 18.
What we do
Some of the things that happen at prevention and wellness appointments:
- Complete physical examinations including checks of skin, ears, eyes, mouth, heart, lungs, legs, alertness, reflexes, and more
- Measurements of height and weight to compare to other children
- Developmental review of age-specific behaviors
- Behavioral and psychological assessments through observations and discussion
- Hearing and sight checks
- Routine screenings
- Discussion of your concerns
General Health visits are essential to keeping your child healthy. These appointments let us identify any emerging health issues and help your child stay on track.
LYNK Pediatrics wants to keep your child healthy as they grow up. Being monitored by LYNK Pediatrics helps ensure your kids hit all their developmental and growth milestones. We will do everything we can to make these years healthy and fun for you and your child!