We pride ourselves with educating and empowering our families with what to do and what to expect when you come see us for each well visit or preventive care. We talk about milestones, do a through exam, give vaccines and what is unique to out practice is we discuss all milestones that the child will be meeting until we see you again. This way, visits come in full circle and we are all aware if the child is lagging or advanced in certain areas Sio we know whether to help or harness a special talent.
These visits follow the AAP recommended guidelines for well visits, to be able to ensure adequate physical, emotional, social and intellectual development.
Preventive Care is essential
- Thorough physical examinations and testing of ears, eyes, mouth,
heart, lungs, legs, alertness, skin, reflexes, and more
- Measurements of height and weight to compare to other children
- Developmental review of age-specific behaviors
- Behavioral and psychological assessments through observations and
- Hearing and sight checks
- Routine screenings
- Discussion of any of your concerns
- Lots of care and attention!
As children age, being monitored by LYNK Pediatrics helps ensure they hit all their developmental and growth milestones. These prevention and wellness appointments are essential to your child’s health. They let us spot any problems at their onset for treatment.